FlowDDE is a Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) server, an easy connection between Windows applications and digital instruments. DDE provides a basic level of interprocess communication between Windows applications.
By using DDE commands, sent by software to FlowDDE, data can be sent
to or requested from digital instruments connected to FLOW-BUS. FlowDDE
handles all communication to the instruments and provides the data to applications.
Some examples of applications with DDE communication are:
- Excel (Microsoft)
- LabVIEW (National Instruments)
- InTouch (ATS, Applied Tech Systems)
- Self-made applications with e.g. Visual Basic, Visual C, C++
The FlowDDE server software is required for:
- FlowPlot (Bronkhorst High-Tech)
- FlowView (Bronkhorst High-Tech)
FlowDDE Tutorial Video (click the image)